Benefits of Joining WRSA
Through the efforts of local associations the Royal New Zealand Returned and Services Association is the largest veterans' support and community service organisation committed to making a difference to the lives of Veterans and helping the Armed Forces community and families get the support they deserve.
The Wellington Returned and Services Association is one of many local Associations that supports those who served New Zealand through the generations.
We remember and respect those who have sacrificed for our nation and recognise those who have served in recent conflicts and who still serve today.
An organisation that is respected nationally and internationally
- Assist and organise events commemorating those who have and continue to serve the nation with pride.
Advocate for our members to ensure that the Armed Forces community and their families are able to access the assistance they deserve and continue to press the Government for change when a need is foreseen
We are here to help Veterans and their families by offering care, financial assistance and advocacy.
We want to make sure that our members are able to live in comfort and with dignity.
We can offer-
- Welfare assistance
- Welfare advice
- Home visits
- Medical support
- Assistance with shopping
- Discounted goods and services
- Financial advice and support
- Pension entitlements advice
- Support to the elderly, impaired and injured
- Support for widows and families
- Assistance with funeral services
- Free cemetery plots and plaques
- Liaise with local Councils for the maintenance of members' graves